1. Plastic materials should be non-toxic, oil-resistant, water-resistant, have good corrosion resistance and light resistance. After 120 minutes of high temperature steam sterilization for 120 minutes (or 130 degrees high temperature steam sterilization for 5 minutes), no deformation, no fading, and A material with good secondary heat sealing properties, usually polypropylene.
2. The medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover should be made of aluminum alloy material. After stamping, it must be cleaned. The purpose is to remove the lubricating oil and dust coated on the aluminum during the stamping process. Even after the anodized cover, After entering the plant, the ion water is also used for cleaning and drying, and then enters the purification room through the conveying mechanism. The medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover has a higher temperature when it is molded by the injection molding machine, and generally does not need to be cleaned, and directly enters the purification room through the conveying mechanism. It is a cleaned aluminum cover and an injection molded plastic cover. It enters the purification room until it enters the packaging box after molding. It should not be touched by hand during the whole process to prevent pollution.
3. After cleaning the medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover, after entering the purification room, in the process of forming the medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover, the production equipment, where it is in direct contact with the aluminum cover or the plastic cover, should be easily cleaned. Non-toxic, non-polluting stainless steel.
4. Medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover In the stamping process, if the breakpoint or scored type is used, the size of the breakpoint and the depth of the score should be checked to ensure the stability of the tearing force.
5. The medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover is in the anodizing process. It should be noted that if the aluminum cover pickling treatment time is too long, the thickness of the medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover will be thinner and the strength will be lowered and cannot be used.
According to the above process, the medicinal aluminum-plastic composite cover is processed and enters the bottle mouth of the pharmaceutical factory. Generally, it is not required to be cleaned, as long as it is disinfected. The aluminum cover is not cleaned after being formed by stamping, and then placed in combination with the plastic cover. Or go to the pharmaceutical factory to clean the process is not appropriate, because the combined cover aluminum cover and plastic cover tightly pressed together, can not be cleaned, at the same time, between the plastic cover and the aluminum cover will retain moisture or dirt, dry The treatment is not easy to volatilize and clean, and the washing is not clean, and it will leave stains after drying.
Previous: No Information
Our team has 15 years experience in this industry, and our products were exported to more than 30 countries in the world. The misson of our team is to be a professional solution provider with a systematically resources and related know-how which comes from our long-term practice.