What are the main components of the aluminum plastic cover?
According to the sealing principle of the aluminum-plastic cover, it can be divided into flat pressure sealing and side wall sealing. Flat pressure seals are only available for screw caps. When the bottle cap is tightened, the contact surface between the bottle mouth and the inner surface of the bottle cap becomes larger, so as to achieve the sealing effect.
So what are the main components of the aluminum plastic cover?
1. The main components of aluminum-plastic caps are aluminum alloy and plastic materials, which are processed into bottle caps with special technology. Of course, excellent performance is the basis for application in medicine. The aluminum-plastic composite bottle cap is thin and easy to open and is widely used in pharmaceutical oral liquids. Also useful for sealing bottled liquids such as antibiotics and infusions. At the same time, the aluminum-plastic composite cover has the advantages of simple structure, low cost, good sealing performance, and convenient use. The aluminum-plastic composite cover plate has many advantages such as stable torsion and shortened opening time; strong tensile strength and good corrosion resistance are the reasons why the aluminum-plastic composite shell is widely used. It can be seen why it is so popular in the medical field.
2. Medical aluminum plastic covers will play an important role in the medical field and lay a good foundation for its future market development.
What are the packaging characteristics of aluminum plastic covers?
1. Aluminum cover is the main packaging container for food, medicine, chemical industry, and other industries. Good chemical stability; easy to seal, good air tightness, transparent, and the contents can be observed from the outside; excellent storage performance, smooth surface, easy to sterilize, beautiful appearance, colorful decoration, certain mechanical strength, can withstand the pressure in the bottle and external force during transportation; raw materials are widely distributed and cheap, etc. The disadvantages are large mass (large mass-to-capacity ratio), high brittleness, and brittleness. However, in recent years, with the adoption of new thin-walled lightweight and physical and chemical toughening technologies, these shortcomings have been significantly improved, so the output of glass bottles can increase year by year under the fierce competition with plastics, tin cans, and iron cans.
2. The packaging design of the aluminum-plastic cover should have the following scientific characteristics: On the one hand, it should reflect the technology to serve the design. Using new scientific and technological achievements and new design methods can create new images in artistic design and increase the transformation of aesthetic concepts. The decorative design of drug packaging should make full use of modern scientific and technological achievements and adopt new technical means to create drug packaging that is advancing with the times and accepted by the public.
3. On the other hand, the design itself should have scientific convenience, which is a requirement to protect the interests of consumers. This is the principle that the medication and the packaging itself must follow. For example, Order No. 23 of the State Administration of Medical Products strictly stipulates the textual content of drug packaging. Designers are required to reasonably adjust the font, font size, and word spacing of the allowed words according to the packaging size, pay attention to the design details, make it easier for medical staff and users to read, and make some highlights and promotional terms clear at a glance. It can be seen that the scientific rationality of the arrangement of text, graphics, and patterns is also the key point of the decoration design of drug packaging.
Our team has 15 years experience in this industry, and our products were exported to more than 30 countries in the world. The misson of our team is to be a professional solution provider with a systematically resources and related know-how which comes from our long-term practice.